Google Code-In Translation for pykig.py

Maurizio Paolini paolini at dmf.unicatt.it
Thu Oct 20 18:34:12 UTC 2011

I am a little bit puzzled... "/usr/bin/pykig.py" is already in english.
The only italian parts are python comments, and perhaps some help
messages (perhape you are referring to them?).

All comments can be readily converted in english and there is no need
to save the original.

Anyway, it is not clear to me what is the meaning of 'localization'
in this case:  at present the commands that compose a kig construction
in a pykig script *must* be in english (otherwise it would be tricky
to share python scripts), however I remember that in 'kturtle' the commands
are also localized.  If we decide to do the same for pykig.py we should
evaluate the implications of that.

Am I missing something?

Maurizio Paolini