Moving http://kgeography.berlios.de/ over to edu.kde.org

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Sun Oct 2 10:04:06 UTC 2011

написане Sun, 02 Oct 2011 12:31:16 +0300, Albert Astals Cid
<aacid at kde.org>:

> A Dissabte, 1 d'octubre de 2011, Matthias Meßmer vàreu escriure:
>> Hi!

>> > I's very much OK!
>> >
>> > Anne-Marie
>>
>> I would prefer to move it to Userbase.
>
> Care to explain why?
>
> Albert

It's easier because there is approximately no need to do something. The
main parts with some translations are already there:

http://userbase.kde.org/KGeography
http://userbase.kde.org/KGeography/Making_Maps

Discussion page can be used as cheap version of forum.

Yuri