[kde-edu]: KTouch development info

Bhikkhu Mettavihari mettavihari at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 13:51:28 CEST 2008

Hello from Sri Lanka.

I have been working on a Sinhalese version of KTouch
It is rather clumsy because we use an eight bit font.
and do it by changing the default fonts.
I do not quite know if it is of any interest to have copies of this in the
project.

Is there any possibility that Unicode with be included some time later.

regards.
Mettavihari

2008/9/26 Pino Toscano <toscano.pino at tiscali.it>

> Hi,
>
> > Also, I added a CMake option KDEEDU_KTOUCH_BUILD_WITH_PHONON that is
> > normally only shown in the advanced options and turned off by default.
>
> What is the real reason behind this?
> This is a partial nonsense, Phonon is mandatory for KDE 4, and you cannot
> build any KDE 4 application without Phonon.
>
> > KTouch will also not be linked against Phonon, which should
> > finally make it work under the KDE-Win port.
>
> Phonon works under Windows, from what I know. If there is a problem, then
> instead of "waiting for $something", then please contact the Windows guys
> about that, instead of working around with a non-solution.
>
> --
> Pino Toscano

The Linux Center
Nugegoda Junction