[kde-edu]: KTurtle and Akademy

Mauricio Piacentini piacentini at kde.org
Sun Aug 17 22:41:43 CEST 2008

Burkhard Lück wrote:
 > I have just asked on kde-i18n-doc for permisssion to backport docs
from trunk to 4.1.2.

 > I could help to improve the kturtle docs (did that already for 4.0?),
but need some input from the developers about the changes.

 > Maybe we could backport this for 4.1.3

Glad to hear it, Burkard! I mentioned you as someone we should contact
for help when I was talking with Niels, as you have already did a lot of
fixing in the 4.0 docs.
Niels, do you want to talk a little bit about your ideas for the docs?
Cies mentioned in his email that he thinks the docs should be written
for the users, and if necessary we could split the teacher's section in
a separate chapter (Teacher's guide).

Regards,
Mauricio Piacentini