[kde-edu]: KVocTrain-Parlez

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Thu Sep 20 17:21:17 CEST 2007

Hi Ilja,

Please be patient with Parley as this program just started!
Of course we can rename .kvtml files but see, we just reworked the format
(Frederik and Jeremy did) and we are now testing it. Renaming is a LOT of
work.  We do all this on our free time and this is not extensible.
You have very good ideas but we just cannot make them happen in one click of
our fingers.

About the website: if you see the commits, Frederik is working on it and has
been doing so intensively. He just cannot work more quickly!!!
We need someone to work on the Edu website as some content is obsolete, so
please any people willing to help, come forward!

We're all doing our best and we're glad you are interested in Parley. However
we cannot implement all your ideas or fixe all the bug reports you issue in a
few days. I want to keep Frederik in the KDE-Edu team and I want him having
fun working on Parley. He is starting to be a bit downcast and overhelmed by
your remarks.
I hope you understand all this.

Best regards,

Anne-Marie