[kde-edu]: Planning a KDE-Edu meeting in Paris to shape KDE-Edu 4.1

Benoît Jacob jacob at math.jussieu.fr
Thu Sep 20 11:10:45 CEST 2007

By the way, have you considered announcing it on the dot or at least on
kde-devel? Of course the date needs to be fixed first.

kde-devel means reaching to non-edu KDE contributors: perhaps some KDE people
not too far from Paris would like to meet us and maybe give us a helping
hand. Many don't read the kde-edu list.

The Dot means reaching to non-contributors. It could give some motivated users
not too far from Paris an occasion to get started as KDE-Edu contributors.
More people is always better.

Cheers,
Benoit