[kde-edu]: Testing kdeedu on OSX

Jason Harris kstars at 30doradus.org
Wed Sep 20 14:46:33 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have attempted to compile kdeedu programs on OSX.  Most programs compiled
without problems.  I did see a few issues:

KMPlot:
isnan, isinf not declared in view.cpp.
To compile, I had to comment out "#include <cmath>", and add "#include
<math.h>".  I also had to remove 8 occurrences of "std::".  This is probably
not the best fix, but it compiles and runs after these changes.
The program appears to be working well, although it sometimes crashes with an
"Illegal instruction" message in the console when I try to drag the plot
widget with the mouse.

KPercentage:
Name conflict between KPercentage's KSplashScreen class and the one in kdelibs

KVocTrain:
Linker error: undefined symbol: KWinModule

regards,
Jason

--
KStars: http://edu.kde.org/kstars