[kde-edu]: FW: Ktouch in finnish

Andreas Nicolai Andreas.Nicolai at gmx.net
Fri Mar 24 17:35:25 CET 2006

Hi there,

I'm pretty busy with work as well. So I haven't had a chance to update any keyboard/training files lately (even though I got quite a few mailed to me). Just forward the files to me and I'll try to do it on the weekend.

About the sounds: We plan to add a few sounds to the next version of KTouch, but that will probably version 2, coming out with KDE 4. Saying the letters is probably not a task for KTouch but instead for KLettres, as Anne-Marie pointed already out. I think KLettres is a program dedicated to learn the alphabeth.

However, I would welcome suggestions how to add some more fancy multimedia stuff to KTouch to make it more sexy and appealing in the next version.

Bye,
Andreas

Am Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:51:47 -0500 hat Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr> geschrieben: