[kde-edu]: Helping with KmPlot

RalfGesellensetter rgx at gmx.de
Tue Mar 21 19:08:12 CET 2006

Am Dienstag 21 März 2006 01:32 schrieben Sie:
> I'm interested in helping to develop KmPlot. What would be a good
> place to start?  I've checked out kdeedu trunk and have a working
> installation, but the current state of kde4 makes development on it
> harder (e.g. buggy toolbars).

Dear David,

thanks for your commitment, kmplot is really a killer application for
schools. There is no Skolelinux/Debian-Edu presentation without kmplot!

The original author, Klaus-Dieter Möller, stopped his project, I think.
Please note, that (surprisingly with qt3) there is also wmplot as
windows version. This eases migration for schools.

Regards
Ralf