[kde-edu]: Ideas for a Visual Dictionary

David Cuenca dacuetu at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 16:17:42 CEST 2005

> I actually like this idea quite a bit. I'm not convinced that any
> application
> is ever "child's play," but I don't think it'd be too difficult either.
> It's
> something I will keep in mind as I consider projects for KDE4. Right now,
> I'm
> still readying Kanagram for release, and that's quite enough to keep me
> busy. ;)

Hi Joshua, I'm really pleased of your liking this idea. Don't think about it
too much now, because the more you imagine how successful can be a project
like that, the more eager you'll be to start it :) I can't help you coding,
though, but for anything else (say, creation of drawings, gathering words,
translating into Spanish or Catalan...) count on me ;)

David