Repository location of English documentation files

Oliver Kellogg olivermkellogg at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 14:29:45 GMT 2023

> In the Kate's repo
>
> https://invent.kde.org/utilities/kate/-/tree/master/doc?ref_type=heads

Ah! I don't know how I overlooked that, thanks.
At any rate, I find the following bullet from *POT and PO Files Used for
Documentation* confusing:

For the package "EXAMPLE" you will find
[...]
- the translated documentation (in DocBook format) in the directory
l10n-kf5/*$LANGUAGE*/docs/*EXAMPLE*/

It is not true that the translated documentation (in DocBook format) can be
found in the directory
    l10n-kf5/*$LANGUAGE*/docs/*EXAMPLE*/
(there is no such directory).

Cheers