KRename and Yakuake documentation

John Kizer john.kizer at proton.me
Tue Oct 10 17:33:10 BST 2023

Hi - I was thinking that contributing to documentation might be a way I could help, since I have minimal programming skills but have done a decent amount of writing / guide-building for tech tools over my corporate career.

I saw on this page (https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Documentation/KDE_(health_table)) that KRename and Yakuake are both marked as red, and those are both programs I use regularly - is anyone else currently working on those, or would those be good ones to start with?

Thanks,

John Kizer

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.