Unneeded Tasks in KOrganizer

James Metz metzjtm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 20:28:52 GMT 2022

Calendar is not need as a necessary entry when wanting to leave a quick
appointment reminder in the calendar. Don't over think simple things. Think
about it "Jim Pats office 2:00" What else is needed or why would I put
anything else? You know what it means and you don't even know Jim or Pat.
If you want to add something find make an optional flag selection. Just
don't make me have to do it every time I want to use the calendar. Thanks
Jim

PS, I asked my wife to add a reminder in KOrganizer and she could not get
it to save. She could not tell how to enter anything in the "Calendar:"
selection. The error:"Select a valid collection first.".

--
James Metz
Sr. Unix / Linux Network Engineer
metzjtm at gmail.com