I could not contact the Thai localization team

Blauen butterflee555 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 12:34:29 BST 2022

I'm unable to contact the Thai localization team
*(**thai-l10n at googlegroups.com). *The email could not be sent.**I've
looked around and there is no link to subscribe to this mailing list. I
could not find the coordinator's email as well. Is there any other way
to contact the team? I will leave the original content of the email
below, if that is needed.

-

*Interest in contribution*

Hello, I'm Blauen. I wanted to contribute to the translation. Thai is my
native language and I have 11 years of experience in speaking English.
Where should I start to help? Apologies if I use the mailing list
incorrectly.