Technical Writing / Updating Documentation

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Fri Dec 23 12:15:13 GMT 2022

пʼятниця, 23 грудня 2022 р. 14:07:54 EET Aaron L написано:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking to help out with some documentation.
>
> What is currently being done?
>
> I see there's a few applications that need some documentation work.
>
> Best,
> Aaron

Hi,

Actually the situation is not that bright. We have several applications that
were updated for 22.12 without syncing their documentation.

Spectacle
Gwenview
Okular
Kate/Kwrite

Those need careful investigation. Now the major overhaul of digiKam
documentation happens and we need to track this at some point.

https://invent.kde.org/documentation/digikam-doc/-/tree/sphinx

That's just my partial point of view.

Best regards,
Yuri