Problem with svn commit of latte-dock.po in trunk

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Thu May 6 21:20:42 BST 2021

El dijous, 6 de maig de 2021, a les 12:29:09 (CEST), Freek de Kruijf va escriure:
> When committing latte-dock.po for Dutch (nl) the element #134 gives an error.
>
> The single contains %1 and the plural contains %2, which not accepted.
>
> msgid "Layout <b>%1</b> imported successfully..."
> msgid_plural "Layouts <b>%2</b> imported successfully..."

Wrong list ;) you emailed the doc list not the translations list.

This is a bug in the code, the author seems to be trying to do something fancy but without understanding how i18n works.

I've proposed a fix, let's see how it goes.

Cheers,
  Albert