[kde-doc-english] Terminal > Konsole > Command Reference

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Thu Mar 6 06:52:11 UTC 2014

написане Thu, 06 Mar 2014 02:43:22 +0200, Gurce Isikyildiz
<GIsikyildiz at ballytech.com>:

> Hi there,
>
> I'm on OpenSuse 12.3, and I was hunting through your docs looking for
> the shortcut-keys to switch between tabs, but couldn't find it.
>
> I googled online and read this:
>
> http://www.kde-forum.org/artikel/14812/navigate-between-tabs-in-konsole-solved.html
>
> It mentioned the shortcut-keys are Shift+Left and Shift+Right.
>
> Thought I'd pass on the feedback to you, perhaps there could be a help
> page in the docs dedicated to shortcut keys too?
>
> Regards,
> Gurce

Hi,

To be honest, no need to Google. Almost all KDE applications have
configurable shortcuts. They can be tweaked through the "Settings →
Configure Shortcuts..."

More info:

http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kde-runtime/fundamentals/shortcuts.html

The corresponding link is added. Many thanks for the hint.

Best regards,
Yuri

--
Please help to stop the Russian invasion in Ukraine on the international
level