[kde-doc-english] Konqueror Plugins?

Neil Young geoneil at gmail.com
Tue May 11 13:03:01 CEST 2010

I'm trying to add plugins that work in other browsers but not Konqueror,
specifucally Flash and Java.  about:plugins shows up the kmplayer plugins but
that's it.

The Konqueror Help suggests that I click Settings > Configure Konqueror >
Plugins

There is no Plugins option in the Configure Konqueror menu.

Also, the help doc dates from 2002 and probably refers to a previous version
of Konqueror.

I'm using sidux Moros and I last did a dist-upgrade earlier today.  Sidux has
KDE 4.4.3 currently installed and I'm using Konqueror version 4.4.3.

Could you please update the documentation to represent the curent version of
Konqueror?  I'd suggest a method myself but I haven't worked out how to solve
this problem myself.