[kde-doc-english] Suggested Improvment to Skrooge

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Tue Dec 15 06:28:48 CET 2009

написане Tue, 15 Dec 2009 00:08:10 +0200, Ken Gilby <ken.gilby at gmail.com>:

> Hi,
>
> I am a seasoned user of Microsoft Money and Quicken and have been
> tracking my personal finances for the last 10 years or so.  I have found
> it very useful to be able to look at an account's project balance based
> on the list of scheduled operations you have set up. In this way you can
> get an idea of whether the account will be overdrawn or not.  I can't
> seem to do this in Skrooge or in fact any other package in Linux that I
> have found.
>
> I would like to see it added to the already impressive functionality you
> have built in to Skrooge.  The ability to view the data as a graph is
> the ideal way of forecasting an account's balance.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ken Gilby

Hi!

This mailing list is for documentation writers, it is not supposed to be
the place to contact developers.

There at least three other ways to share your thoughts with someone who
can implement them in the next versions of Skrooge:

1) IRC channel #skrooge on Freenode
2) Office and productivity section of KDE forum: http://forum.kde.org/
3) KDE bugtracker: https://bugs.kde.org/

Best regards,