[kde-doc-english] KPilot Docs

Carlos Leonhard Woelz carloswoelz at imap-mail.com
Mon Jun 21 16:30:39 CEST 2004

Hi,

The KPilot docs are now feature complete, unless you want me o update
the FAQ as well. I would appreciate if someone could have a look and
check if i did not get something wrong. Remember: I didn't even have a
Palm before starting this :). One palm III and a Clie later, there is
the result.

To the kde-doc-english: this is my first doc, and I am not a native
English speaker. I will continue to write documentation and articles in
the future. I would appreciate some review, and I assure you I will use
any hint you give me in future docs.

As a side effect, I discovered some nice stuff I can do with my Palm and
KPilot. I guess I will write an "Cool things to do with KPilot" article
about them when KDE 3.3 is out. The PalmDoc conduit in special is a gem,
coupled with some tools to handle the Gutenberg project books, or Palm
DOC editors.

Cheers,

Carlos Woelz
--