[kde-doc-english] missing Look n feel nad sound server not responding

jimmy stuart jstuartmilne at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 16:32:48 CEST 2004

Hi my name is james, i am a user of slackware 9.1
which by default comes with a kde 3.1 installed. my
1st question here is where is the look n feel menu;
i go to control center and its not there, i search it
in the help dialog, doesn't figure either so i
downloaded the konstruct and made kde 3.2.2, and not
there either, can you please tell me if i am missing a
pakageor anithing i downloaded every pakage on the
konstruct and even downloaded .tgz pakages to install
but still not here.
My second question is about my arts sound server which
does not respond, although that when i minimize
windows i hear a sound amd when y play music with xmms
i hear it to, but juk an noatrun are unable to play
sound. thenk's james