Ready-to-use Docker images for KF6-based development ?

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Jan 30 11:53:32 GMT 2024

*Sure, the Neon unstable one should be ready to go*
*invent-registry.kde.org/neon/docker-images/plasma:unstable
<http://invent-registry.kde.org/neon/docker-images/plasma:unstable>*

*You can try Distrobox to give it a go in a more managed way *
https://community.kde.org/Neon/Containers

Or manually something like
docker run -ti --volume="$HOME/.Xauthority:/root/.Xauthority:rw"
--network=host -v /tmp/.X11-unix:/tmp/.X11-unix -e DISPLAY=:0
--security-opt seccomp=unconfined
invent-registry.kde.org/neon/docker-images/plasma:unstable bash