KDE Review: Hash-o-Matic

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Oct 2 22:08:10 BST 2023

El dilluns, 2 d’octubre de 2023, a les 22:55:05 (CEST), Nate Graham va
escriure:
> On 10/2/23 13:53, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > El diumenge, 1 d’octubre de 2023, a les 21:49:36 (CEST), Carl Schwan va
> > Who checked all those marks? There's no way to know.
>
> If you scroll down to "Activity", it says who checked them after the
> issue was opened.

When i complained [almost] all the checkmarks where checked and it didn't say
anything about who checked them.

See how there's a

"marked the checklist item Passing CI job for Reuse linting as incomplete"

but there's no "marked as complete" before it.