KF6 docs transition?

Luigi Toscano luigi.toscano at tiscali.it
Fri Jun 16 21:08:19 BST 2023

Michael Reeves ha scritto:
> In this case I think I'll drop the links from kdiff3's man page is going to be
> the resolution. t makes no sense to create a separate branch only for this.
> Naturally I am only looking to build pure kf5 or pure kf6. Mixing the two
> would be impossible. Everything is setup to switch automatically when kf6 is
> detected.

I would leave the kf5/qt5 version instead for now.

Please take into account that we started branching a few applications, and
other applications part of Gear will branch after the branching of 23.08. The
hope is that a first batch of pure KF6 applications will be released will Gear
23.12.

This means that the transition time before a full KF6 version is probably
going to be really short.

--
Luigi