sentry evaluation

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Jun 4 23:20:09 BST 2023

El dijous, 1 de juny de 2023, a les 12:35:41 (CEST), Harald Sitter va
escriure:
> Hey,
>
> We've had almost a year, albeit in a super limited capacity for git
> builds, with sentry (https://errors-eval.kde.org) and we should
> probably render a final verdict on the evaluation.
>
> Did you like it?

Did I miss the email announcing this?

I can only see a "Towards Excellent Defect Management" sent 2 years ago that
describes a plan, but i can't see any kind of "You can join sentry to do this
and that".

By clicking on https://errors-eval.kde.org i can't really seem to see anything
to evaluate either, all it deos is it asks me to join a team.

Cheers,
  Albert