sentry evaluation

Harald Sitter sitter at kde.org
Thu Jul 6 11:42:51 BST 2023

The problem you are describing is because of the evaluative nature of
the current setup, where I was asked to force the entire system to
have limited exposure. In full rollout every report that the user
manually writes in drkonqi will also end up on sentry. Every
additional crash also, so long as the user enabled auto-submission
(that's the current plan anyway). i.e. Sentry would be the superset of
all crashes. We can look into tighter linking between bugzilla and
sentry but, again, that hasn't happened because of the evaluative
nature of things.

HS