Proposal for using gitlab for kdereview process

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Jul 4 13:32:59 BST 2023

I've gone ahead an updated the Sanity checklist and updated the kde review
policy to ask people to make an Issue on gitlab labelled "KDE Review
Request"

https://community.kde.org/Policies/Application_Lifecycle#kdereview

So you can now find kdereview requests at
https://invent.kde.org/dashboard/issues?sort=created_date&state=opened&label_name[]=KDE+Review+Request

Which is linked from
https://community.kde.org/Policies/Application_Lifecycle#kdereview

I'll open Issues for outstanding kdereview projects.

Jonathan