Kandalf: request for review

J. Varela jvapr27 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 13:19:55 GMT 2023

Yes. It was mentioned this app is intended to manage Llama LLMs.

- Llama manager
- Herder (or some other language equivalent. Pastor in Spanish. As in
herding your many llamas)
- Corral (as in a place to keep llamas)

Probably just want a name that is simple and easy for people to know what
it does. Users working with LLMs probably know what Llama is and that you
are not calling them a llama nor a camel.

As for the lack of sounding high tech... I mean, Llama doesn't sound high
tech at all either. I also don't know if the intended audience of this app
would care. I had to look up what Llama was used for.

Thanks,

JV