Kandalf: request for review

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Tue Dec 19 07:31:56 GMT 2023

On Montag, 18. Dezember 2023 23:30:57 CET jvapr27 at gmail.com wrote:
> On Montag, 18. Dezember 2023 22:27:43 CET Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > A Kamel is a big, slow and un-funny animal, in german it's also not a
> > compliment to call somebody a Kamel.
>
> I had no idea.
>
> Yes, if it is offensive then, do not use it.

Calling someone by any animal name is mostly offensive. It's a pretty stupid
argument to stop calling apps after animals. You should rather stop calling
people by animal names.

Moreover, I think camels are pretty cool. And so does O'Reilly
(https://www.oreilly.com/library/view/programming-perl-4th/9781449321451/).

Regards,
Ingo