Review of Codevis (ie - Making Codevis a KDE Project)

Tomaz Canabrava tcanabrava at kde.org
Fri Aug 18 13:25:56 BST 2023

Carl, Sysadmins:

The current error on the KDE ci is this:

Looking for clang tool headers at /usr/lib64/clang/16.0.6/include. You can
change this by defining CT_CLANG_HEADERS_DIR
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:87 (message):
Cannot find clang tool headers at /usr/lib64/clang/16.0.6/include

(to which I understand that carl said there's an error with Clang6. This is
not an error - it basically says that we are unable to find `stddef.h` on
the  path `${LLVM_LIBRARY_DIR}/clang/${LLVM_PACKAGE_VERSION}/include`

This is needed for the tool to run properly, but not compile, so I removed
the FATAL from the message.