Shift for parts of the CI system to Qt 5.15

Michael Reeves reeves.87 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 20 16:17:38 BST 2020

Is there a record of the work done so far? It looks like some of the errors
look like the result off missing #include *.moc. I only know having run
into this myself. Usually in clang/gcc. Not sure why this would show up
only in MSVC. I can investigate when I get home. I build kdiff3 for windows
so I have a working craft setup.