Submitting Grantlee as a KF5 Framework

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Thu Feb 20 23:56:57 GMT 2020

Hi Daniel,

Am Donnerstag, 20. Februar 2020, 22:14:29 CET schrieb Daniel Nicoletti:
> Yes, an user just raised an issue which I fixed in one PR,
> however the PR is 5yo, should I redo it in gitlab?
> Shouldn't the GitHub repo be removed or marked as moved to KDE?

Seems you missed that Grantlee for now returned to be github-only-based
independent project, only planning to join KDE & KDE Frameworks for KF6.

See https://marc.info/?l=kde-frameworks-devel&m=157757468828735&w=2 for the
announcement of plan changes.

So any patches for Grantlee need to be done and provided via Github again.

Cheers
Friedrich