plasma-mobile/plasma-dialer in kdereview

Jonah Brüchert jbb.mail at gmx.de
Sat Dec 19 23:53:19 GMT 2020

Hello everyone,

all the Plasma Mobile applications use KPeople and it's backends, usually
KPeopleVCard.
KDEConnect saves the contacts from the connected device to ~/.local/share/
kpeoplevcard/ as well,
so all your contacts should show up already.

It's possible other things like KTP (or maybe Akonadi?) also provide a KPeople
source, so maybe it's coming from there.

I was pretty surprised that someone I just added on Telegram directly appeared
in spacebar as well

All the best,
Jonah