KDEReview for Kontrast

Nicolas Fella nicolas.fella at gmx.de
Sun Aug 2 14:36:52 BST 2020

Hi Carl,

a couple of nitpicks, otherwise looks neat.

- your CMakeLists.txt does not specify a minimum Qt/KF5 version. Also
ECM 0.0.8 is likely quite old and a bit optimistic

- Setting CMAKE_CXX_STANDARD to 11 is implicitly done by ECM, no need to
do that manually. It also contradicts the
target_compile_features(kontrast PRIVATE cxx_std_17) you set later

- You can save yourself the explicit call to qt5_add_resources by adding
resources.qrc to the add_executable call. This is called AUTORCC in
cmake and ECM enables it by default

- Instead of using QScopedPointer<Kontrast> you should be able to just
put Kontrast on the stack

- consider setting "isMenu: true" on your global drawer, that turns it
into a hamburger menu on the desktop, which is more appropriate than a
drawer

Cheers

Nico