Kup in KDE Review

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Apr 6 23:02:48 BST 2020

El dilluns, 6 d’abril de 2020, a les 12:32:54 CEST, Simon Persson va escriure:
> Hello!
>

> Please help to review kup.
>
> It is a backup scheduler tightly integrated with plasma (has system
> setting kcm, systray plasmoid, kioslave). It supports saving backups
> either with bup or with rsync.
>
> It has been developed outside of KDE for many years and only now is
> being incubated.

When in the kcm i go to add new plan i get the "Versioned backup" disabled because bup is not installed *BUT* it is still the selected radio button, i guess in that case it would make more sense if the "Synchronized backup" was the selected one, no?

kup-filedigger stars off really small here (less than 300x300).

Not critical but it seems like it would benefit for having some minimum/recommended size set.

Cheers,
  Albert