Kde CI setup

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Mon Jun 4 21:25:04 BST 2018

Michael,

do you work on a KDE project? Is it in the KDE git repository? If so, open a sysadmin ticket to include it on the CI. If not, it might not be available for your project.

Regards

Thomas

--

Regards

Thomas Baumgart

https://www.telegram.org/       Telegram, the better WhatsApp
'Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place.
by definition, not smart enough to debug it.' - Brian W. Kernighan