announcement: Kwave is in kdereview

Thomas Eschenbacher Thomas.Eschenbacher at gmx.de
Thu Oct 27 20:48:40 BST 2016

Albert Astals Cid wrote:

[...]
>>> These warnings look like nice to fix
>>> kf5.kcoreaddons.kaboutdata: Could not initialize the equivalent properties
>>> of Q*Application: no instance (yet) existing. kf5.kcoreaddons.kaboutdata:
>>> QCoreApplication::organizationDomain "kde.org" is out-of-sync with
>>> KAboutData::applicationData().organizationDomain "sourceforge.net"
>>> kf5.kcoreaddons.kaboutdata: QGuiApplication::applicationDisplayName
>>> "kwave" is out-of-sync with KAboutData::applicationData().displayName
>>> "Kwave" kf5.kcoreaddons.kaboutdata: QGuiApplication::desktopFileName ""
>>> is out-of-sync with KAboutData::applicationData().desktopFileName
>>> "net.sourceforge.kwave" kf5.kcoreaddons.kaboutdata:
>>> QCoreApplication::organizationDomain "kde.org" is out-of-sync with
>>> KAboutData::applicationData().organizationDomain "sourceforge.net"
>>> kf5.kcoreaddons.kaboutdata: QGuiApplication::applicationDisplayName
>>> "kwave" is out-of-sync with KAboutData::applicationData().displayName
>>> "Kwave" kf5.kcoreaddons.kaboutdata: QGuiApplication::desktopFileName ""
>>> is out-of-sync with KAboutData::applicationData().desktopFileName
>>> "net.sourceforge.kwave"
>>>
>>> About -> kwave gives me a bunch of
>>> Trying to convert empty KLocalizedString to QString.
>>> Trying to convert empty KLocalizedString to QString.
>>> Trying to convert empty KLocalizedString to QString.
>>> Trying to convert empty KLocalizedString to QString.
>>> Trying to convert empty KLocalizedString to QString.
>>> Trying to convert empty KLocalizedString to QString.
>>> Trying to convert empty KLocalizedString to QString.

ok, fixed in 7e61a9d3732e11ced84aaf6504b927189777512e

But I still get these here:

QCommandLineParser: option not defined: "author"
QCommandLineParser: option not defined: "license"
QCommandLineParser: option not defined: "desktopfile"

and I have no clue why...
Could anyone give me a hint where that comes from and what I am supposed
to do against that?

regards,
   Thomas