Another proposal for modernization of our infrastructure

Martin Sandsmark martin.sandsmark at kde.org
Tue Feb 3 11:48:42 GMT 2015

On Tue, Feb 03, 2015 at 12:40:01PM +0100, Mirko Boehm wrote:
> 14 messages in 90 minutes on a topic we are discussing for weeks now.
> Please realise that that is why people do not engage on this mailing list.
> It is not the choice of tools.

Sorry for being late to the discussion, but I haven't had time to catch up on
this until now, and I brought up issues I believe are important.

I would like to spend more time contributing to KDE, and for that I feel that
we should have a process that lowers the barrier for doing that (for
everyone).

I'm also sorry for working in burst-mode, I can slow down if you believe that
is better?

--
Martin Sandsmark