Another proposal for modernization of our infrastructure

Martin Sandsmark martin.sandsmark at kde.org
Tue Feb 3 11:09:20 GMT 2015

On Tue, Feb 03, 2015 at 11:46:10AM +0100, Jan Kundrát wrote:
> Yes, the one we're testing in KDE is reasonably recent. It lives at
> https://gerrit.vesnicky.cesnet.cz/ , and it uses the new change
> screen by default.

Thanks!

And now I see that the source/line from the comments is already a link. :-)

IMHO it suffers a bit from information overload and seems generally
confusing, but I guess that is solvable with some styling.

I see however that most of the small issues with the UI are solved, though,
which is very nice, I'll ask for our installation at work to be upgraded. :-)

--
Martin Sandsmark