Moving plasma-nm to extragear

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Fri Jun 6 21:01:17 BST 2014

El Dimarts, 27 de maig de 2014, a les 20:41:23, Jan Grulich va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> we would like to move plasma-nm to extragear/base and ask you for a review.

Looks like in these i18n calls you should use proper argument placement and
not "+"

return i18n("Connected") + ", ⬇ " + Download + ", ⬆ " + Upload;
labelApn->setText("    " + i18nc("Mobile Connection Wizard", "APN") + ": " +
userApn->text());
labelApn->setText("    " + i18nc("Mobile Connection Wizard", "APN") + ": " +
mApns.at(i));

Looks to me that also it would be easier if you collapse the three ifs in a
single condition (i couldn't find any difence between the three bodies of the
ifs)

if (Type == PlasmaNM.Enums.Wired) {
	return i18n("Connected") + ", ⬇ " + Download + ", ⬆ " + Upload;
} else if (Type == PlasmaNM.Enums.Wireless) {
	return i18n("Connected") + ", ⬇ " + Download + ", ⬆ " + Upload;
} else if (Type == PlasmaNM.Enums.Gsm || Type == PlasmaNM.Enums.Cdma) {
     return i18n("Connected") + ", ⬇ " + Download + ", ⬆ " + Upload;
} else {
     return i18n("Connected");
}

That's all i could find in a quick code review.

Now i'm using 0.9.3.3-0ubuntu1 on my desktop and i find that i'd like a
scrollbar to signal there's more networks, otoh i know QML basically sucks
scrollbar wise, so maybe adding a kind of fading/darkening anchored at the
bottom of the listview viewport that is shown when we are not at the end to
make it a bit more clear there's more stuff?

I know i'm asking a lot there so feel free to ignore this last suggestion :D

Cheers,
  Albert