KDE Review - Moving Artikulate to KDE Edu

Andreas Cord-Landwehr cordlandwehr at kde.org
Tue Jan 14 08:18:10 GMT 2014

Hi,
> I think you should work on getting kqmlgraphplugin released first, depending
> on something unreleased scares me a bit.
Just talked to Sebastian (maintainer of the plugin) and he will do a technical
preview release of the plugin soon. BTW this code already exists in KTouch for
quite some time and now is only split into a self-contained plugin.

> After compiling and installing kqmlgraphplugin and artikulate i got
>
> artikulate(10361) LearnerProfile::Storage::database: Database path:
> "/home/kdeunstable/.kde/share/apps/artikulate/learnerdata.db"
> artikulate(10361)
> LearnerProfile::ProfileManagerPrivate::ProfileManagerPrivate: No last active
> profile found, falling back to first found profile
> artikulate(10361): There is no subdirectory "skeletons" in directory  "."
> cannot load skeletons.
> artikulate(10361): There is no subdirectory "courses" in directory  "."
> cannot load courses.
>
> When running it and no window at all.
As discussed on IRC, the program starts now (was access problem to the sound
card making Phonon to wait infinitely.)
Are the course downloads working now or do you still have a problem with the
KNS dialog? (if not, we should move that discussion to a bug report probably)

Greetings,
Andreas