[Kde-pim] Problems with infrastructure

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Mon Dec 15 01:58:27 GMT 2014

Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> It also puts the discussion about a possible switch to gerrit in a weird
> situaion since we either all switch and have uniformity or we don't and
> then we end up with reviewborad+gerrit :/

Or we just stop the Gerrit experiment in the core KDE projects as a failure
(it was always made clear that it is only an experiment and can be ended at
any moment), and kick out Trojitá from KDE if Jan absolutely wants to use
Gerrit. (It's not even a KF5 or kdelibs application, but a Qt-only one.)
Then he can use whatever tools he wants. Problem solved.

        Kevin Kofler