Moving Plasma Media Center to extragear

Sinny Kumari ksinny at gmail.com
Thu May 23 20:10:54 BST 2013

On Wed, May 22, 2013 at 11:41 AM, Burkhard Lück <lueck at hube-lueck.de> wrote:

> Am Dienstag, 21. Mai 2013, 10:07:50 schrieb Sinny Kumari:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Any news on this? Does PMC look ok now from your side so that we can move
> > it to extragear ?
> >
> > If not, please let us know what all changes we still need to do.
> >
> still i18n() calls in *qml files, but no message extraction

Please review this review request which is related to message extraction in
Plasma media Center https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/110620/ .

I don't have much idea regarding it, tried it after analyzing how this is
done in other projects. Please correct me if I am wrong at any place.

Thanks

--
http://www.sinny.in