Releases in 3 months

Sven Brauch svenbrauch at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 8 23:39:43 BST 2013

I think Nuno's point is very interesting and worth thinking about. To
stick with the firefox example, since they started releasing every
ortography fix in the settings dialog as a new major version, I think
attention in the media to their releases has declined a lot -- nobody
cares any more that a new version of firefox was released since it
happens every three days.

Of course this is not the only and not the most important criterion,
but I still think an eye should be kept on it.

Greetings,
Sven