Plans for SVN infrastructure shutdown

Urs Wolfer uwolfer at kde.org
Sun Jan 6 14:26:09 GMT 2013

On 2013-01-02 22:52, Nicolás Alvarez wrote:
> Hello KDE developers!
>
> As you know, a few years ago KDE decided to move to Git, and a lot of
> our applications were migrated. However, we're not done yet. SVN is
> still alive and kicking, hosting kdeadmin, kdeartwork, kdenetwork,
> kdesdk, several websites, many extragear and playground applications,
> and all the KDE translations.

I'm fine with moving kdenetwork to Git infrastructure, but I think I
cannot manage that myself.

I have seen that there is some ruleset for kdenetwork migration around,
but I have no idea if this is usable and correct. Can you please point
me to the correct people who can do this migration? I'm happy to help
out.

Bye
urs