Failing testcase in kpasswdservertest [kde-runtime]

Dawit A adawit at kde.org
Tue Dec 10 13:57:47 GMT 2013

Sorry for the late response. I did not see this email for some reason. None
of the test cases in testRetryDialog hit that assert on my machine. If this
unit test fails on your system, can you please enable the debug area for
KPasswdServer, run the unit test only for testRetryDialog only and provide
the output from it? I am curious to know why it would start failing all of
the sudden since nothing was changed in that code base in a very long time.