[Openicc] ANNOUNCE OpenICC @ GSoC 2012 results

Ann McCarthy almccart at lexmark.com
Wed Sep 12 23:37:34 BST 2012

Kai-Uwe,

Please update my email address in all of the openicc related lists to
my personal email:
ann at realitygear.com.

I will be leaving Lexmark shortly due to Lexmark exiting the inkjet
printer business so my Lexmark email will cease to work.

Best regards,
Ann L McCarthy
Imaging Systems Architect
Lexmark International, Inc.