Dependency Freeze for 4.10 in two weeks

Dawit A adawit at kde.org
Fri Oct 19 00:19:11 BST 2012

Actually kde-baseapps master requires kdelibs 4.10 to work correctly.
Otherwise, the new changes to the cookie settings dialog won't function
properly. I posted a request asking to update the required dependency, but
no one responded. See
http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=134946200123794&w=2

Personally, I think for 4.10 release the kdelibs dependency should be
synchronized and updated to 4.10 for all the kdebase modules so that it
does not create any confusion.