Moving ktouchpadenabler to kdebase^Wkde-workspace

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Sun Oct 14 01:22:31 BST 2012

On Saturday, October 13, 2012 22:37:05 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> Back when I moved ktouchpadenabler to extragear-base Christoph mentioned
> he'd like to see it in kdebase[1], we don't have a kdebase anymore though.
>
> Anyway i'd like to move it to a more central place, I guess kde-workspace
> would be the place for this kind of stuff?

yes, it makes sense in kde-workspace. it can go in as a top-level directory
(someday i need to do a round of organization in there to collect things like
kded modules together, etc) and in the CMakeLists.txt it should be added in
the "if(${KDE_PLATFORM_PROFILE} STREQUAL "Desktop")" group

--
Aaron J. Seigo