KDEREVIEW: StackFolder plasma applet

Ural Mullabaev ural.mullabaev at rosalab.ru
Wed Nov 14 19:23:37 GMT 2012

Hi Albert!

> Code comments:
> * You still have two uncommented qDebug, please turn them into kDebug
> or
> comment them
I changed these to kDebug because they are look like more warning messages.

> * In proxymodel.cpp you do
> const QDateTime time1 = QDateTime::fromString(dirModel-
> >data(left).toString(), "dd.MM.yy HH:mm");
> (and the same for time2). That is wrong, since that string comes from
> KDateTime dt = item.time(KFileItem::ModificationTime);
> return KGlobal::locale()->formatDateTime(dt);
> in kdirmodel.cpp, it happens to work for your locale but you should
> use
> klocale or k/qdatetime locale aware reading not string based one.
I reimplemented KDirModel class to return QDateTime value.

> Behaviour comment (note i haven't had time to try it):
> * How does it work with the keyboard?
Arrows switches highlighted item.
Enter change folder (for directories) or open file by associated application (for files).
Alt+Enter opens current folder in the file manager.
Space opens current item in the Klook viewer.
Backspace return to the parent folder.
Esc hides popup window.

> Is this intended to get there for 4.10 or 4.11?
We planed to get into 4.10...

Regards,
Ural Mullabaev
Rosa Laboratory